2. What types of cookies is this website using? Performance Cookies: Such cookies measure your behavior on our website. In order to find out which parts of our websites are interesting for our visitors, we collect data with respect to the use of our website. We track for example the number of visitors, the most visited pages, surfing behavior of the visitors or the duration of a visit of the website. This data is not used for any other purpose.
Marketing Cookies: We use marketing cookies for online advertising and (re-)targeting. This enables us to use identify target groups and assign the advertising content to them. We also use such cookies to track conversions.
4. Cookies on this campaign/promotion website Tommie (Performance): We use our own cookies (from our system ‘Tommie’) for the provision of our services to our clients, for example, to redirect websites in the website user journey, to track conversations (like how many individuals have responded to a campaign) and to connect it to our other systems (like the system we use for billing our clients). Tommie also tracks and gives insights into the website user journey (like from which websites users came from, at what stage they drop out, etc.). These insights help us to provide better marketing campaigns. The cookies collect identifiable data such as IP address, geographic information (based on IP), a users’ browser type, version and other technical data that may uniquely identify a website visitor. The expiration time of the cookies varies from 3 hours to 2 years. The Opt-Out functionality can be found at: https://leads.io/general-privacy-policy/
Google Analytics: Google Inc. takes care of the installation of the cookies, the investigation and the analysis of the resulting information. For this analysis, information like the IP address is transmitted to Google. However, Google Analytics is designed in such a way as to keep the data anonymous. That means that your IP address will by anonymized and not combined with other data from Google (we used the code "anonymizeIp" in order to guarantee an anonymous recording of IP addresses). Google’s Privacy Statement gives you more information about it: https://bit.ly/2mWI5wa Storage times vary from 1 min. (_gid, _gat) up to 2 years (_ga) depending on the cookie.
For more technical information: https://bit.ly/1dm9wka To opt-out you can download and install the browser plug-in available at: https://bit.ly/1Kkk2Zy
VWO: VWO is one of our website A/B testing tools. VWO sets the following cookies to determine a user’s inclusion in a website experiment. VWO uses multiple cookies during an A/B test. _vwo_ds is the cookie that stores persistent user-level data for VWO insights. Expiration time depends on the length of the experiment but is typically 90 days. _vwo_sn This cookie stores session-level information that is necessary for the tests. The expiration time is 30 mins and reset again to 30 mins on user activity. _vwo_uuid This cookie generates a unique id for every visitor and is used for the report segmentation feature in VWO, and it also allows you to view data in a more refined manner. The expiration date is 10 years. _vwo_uuid_v2 This cookie calculates unique traffic on our website. The expiration data is 366 days.
To opt out from VWO you can download visit this website: https://bit.ly/3A7kkFu
Facebook Pixel: For marketing purposes, we use Facebook Custom Audience of Facebook Inc. With the Pixel, Facebook is able to recognize you when you visit its closed member area and delivers customized advertisements. This cookie enables us to deliver advertising to Facebook users which are also likely interested in the campaign. The Pixel is also used to measure/count the traffic on this side and thereby analyze the media performance of this campaign (so called conversion tracking). Facebook is only able to recognize you if you have an account and have logged in to the Facebook closed member area. In other cases, you will not be affected by this data processing. The maximum amount of time that you will stay in the Custom Audience from this website is 180 days. Facebook’s Privacy Statement gives you more information about it: https://bit.ly/1wYGJjt. If you wish to object to the use of the Facebook Custom Audience, you can do so at https://bit.ly/2HG5eNb/.
Social Media Plug-ins: Our thank-you pages that you will see after filling in the data also include buttons for social media networks that you can use to share. In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website and ensure that you retain full control, the used button provides direct contact between the respective social network and our website visitors only once you actively click on it. When you activate the button by giving consent, data – e.g. the IP address, browser information, URL of the current website – can be forwarded to the social media network.
helps you choose
the best office
Download the whitepaper now
Looking for the office
to your needs?
Discover our white paper, the definitive
guide to help you make the right decisions.
This whitepaper is full of interesting facts,
and covers the following content:
The case for a good
- 02 // Capacity and costs
- 03 // Control and customization
- 04 // Speed and recovery
- 05 // Cleaning and maintenance
- 06 // Coffee machine accessories
- 07 // Environment and sustainability
At Businesstips.com, we help you
best decisions for your
business – whether
decisions, such as securing
investment, or the decisions you
about until you had to
make them, such as
machine to buy for the office.